Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Travlr on October 08, 2015, 06:14:11 PM

Title: Nice looking Lario: $1850
Post by: Travlr on October 08, 2015, 06:14:11 PM
For you guys in the northwest I found this on Vancouver Craigslist.  $2500 Canadian is around $1850 US.

It should be easy to import at that age.

Mike

http://nanaimo.craigslist.ca/mcy/5255395757.html
Title: Re: Nice looking Lario: $1850
Post by: ITSec on October 08, 2015, 06:34:48 PM
Yeah, but what will it cost to get BC Ferries to let it off the island?  :tongue:
Title: Re: Nice looking Lario: $1850
Post by: rodekyll on October 08, 2015, 06:53:25 PM
Have the seller cross to Vancouver and ride it a couple leisurely hours to WA.  When the bike stops running in the predetermined parking lot in Bellingham, be on hand to buy it from the seller as broken. 
Title: Re: Nice looking Lario: $1850
Post by: Penderic on October 08, 2015, 07:03:34 PM
I have canoe.
Title: Re: Nice looking Lario: $1850
Post by: cwiseman on October 08, 2015, 09:39:38 PM
A good friend of mine just bought Offcambers Lario (Diffrent bike) this evening, fun to bring another and younger fella into Guzzi ownership.
Title: Re: Nice looking Lario: $1850
Post by: Offcamber1 on October 09, 2015, 07:26:58 PM
Sorry I couldn't join you both for dinner, I still feel like death warmed over.

Hope he enjoys the Lario, they are cool bikes.