Wildguzzi.com
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: BigDave in PA on November 03, 2015, 08:09:31 AM
-
Last week a friend of mine had a get off when he hit a deer with his SP3 [5 point buck weighing about 170 lbs and it's in his freezer] He's very lucky and is doing ok with no serious injuries but is in need of some parts to repair the bike. He will need: Front Fender, Belly Pan, Left Side Fairing, Pair of Fork Tubes, (All for Moto Guzzi SP3 ~ Grey Bike. ) If anyone has any of these or knows where they might be available please pm me. I'm not sure of the year but here's a pic of the bike:
(https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12115631_10205304166110248_8877724270033508242_n.jpg?oh=aada69f47aa359458072ad90001a9f61&oe=56C2882B)
-
Hope it wasn't Ron Good? You might check with Pete @ Reboot Guzzi Spares: http://www.rebootguzzispares.com/sp3.htm
-
very lucky he's not hurt. Good luck in your parts search. Beautiful SP3!
-
I have most of it in stock, but he may need to do a little painting as I don't have everything in grey.
-
I have most of it in stock, but he may need to do a little painting as I don't have everything in grey.
Thanks Curtis. I'll pass the info on to him.
-
Hope it wasn't Ron Good? You might check with Pete @ Reboot Guzzi Spares: http://www.rebootguzzispares.com/sp3.htm
Charlie; Yes it was Ron. He's at home with no serious injuries. His wife Judy messaged me on FaceBook. He's a very lucky guy. He went off the bike and was sliding down the center of the road. Helmet is toast and he had his gear on. Those two things are what saved his ass [and head too].
-
Charlie; Yes it was Ron. He's at home with no serious injuries. His wife Judy messaged me on FaceBook. He's a very lucky guy. He went off the bike and was sliding down the center of the road. Helmet is toast and he had his gear on. Those two things are what saved his ass [and head too].
Good to hear he's okay, shame about his SP though.
-
The deer parts go in the crock pot with the veggies.
-
Glad it's the SP and not Ron that needs the parts. Very very lucky. Nice looking bike too.