Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: pikipiki on February 11, 2016, 03:51:54 PM

Title: Just de-installed my rear rack
Post by: pikipiki on February 11, 2016, 03:51:54 PM
....and installed H&B C-bow system.
Took nearly 6 weeks to arrive from Germany but I probably caused confusion ordering the wrong mount then emailing for vender to make sure they were the right ones. as turned out arrived on my Birthday which was a kind of bonus.
This time of year its not so urgent.
Bought the cheapest H&B bags think the sister brand K....r? are probably a tad cheaper but not much, would have cost twice the price for some fancy leather ones and like the look of some brown ones but am still impressed with the base ones. only 23 litres each but it would be rare enough for me to need the rack to just leave off.
Only issue I would have liked grab handles but again who's gonna ride on the back anyway.
Title: Re: Just de-installed my rear rack
Post by: Kev m on February 11, 2016, 05:17:34 PM
I think we're gonna need some pics!  :wink:
Title: Re: Just de-installed my rear rack
Post by: stevet on February 12, 2016, 07:09:58 PM
Detailed photos and part numbers, please.  I've got C-Bow mounts with a homemade bag system that I'm considering replacing.

Thanks,
Steve.
Title: Re: Just de-installed my rear rack
Post by: pikipiki on February 13, 2016, 12:17:35 AM
I'll try,
in meantime
there are three pdf documents think on h&b and krauser web site

these are the c-bow install manuals for v7
include information including bolt sizes.
630540_00_01.pdf
630541_00_01.pdf
630545_00_01.pdf
I send link but cant seem to find link at the moment