Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Tom Hansen on May 08, 2016, 05:20:04 PM

Title: LUAP ....help please
Post by: Tom Hansen on May 08, 2016, 05:20:04 PM
I bought a $20.00/30 day ad a couple of days ago.  Saw nowhere to post so came to general discussion for advice. Suggestions were to post to Swap Meet. Did. That was May 5th. Posted it there for free.

I jumped over to "Classifieds" and none of the prices matched up with the $20.00 thing.

I just checked on "Classifieds" again and I should fall under the "Non-MGNOC" members for a $15.00 fee. I have not attempted to post there.

Questions are: Will I have to pay an extra $15.00 to post in "Classifieds", or will the $20.00 I have already paid let me post into the "Non-MGNOC members" ?

Confused.  Would really like to sell my white CalVin and want to post it where others can see the ad.  Thanks.
Title: Re: LUAP ....help please
Post by: Triple Jim on May 08, 2016, 05:59:51 PM
You got me confused.   :laugh:   I thought anyone could post in the swap meet section free.
Title: Re: LUAP ....help please
Post by: Tom Hansen on May 08, 2016, 06:05:34 PM
Oh, I did post it in the Swap Meet for free.

I'm just wondering where my $20.00 went............... ...trying to see if it will let me post to the Classifieds with not further investment.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!  Hope this clarifies my questions/intent.

Title: Re: LUAP ....help please
Post by: Triple Jim on May 08, 2016, 07:47:55 PM
I'll be watching to see what happens.  As far as I know, there is no classified section at wildguzzi.com because the swap meet section replaced it.  And I may be wrong (probably?) but I think you bought 30 days of commercial advertising banners like the dealers and parts suppliers sometimes get.
Title: Re: LUAP ....help please
Post by: Tom on May 08, 2016, 09:52:11 PM
MGNOC newsletter classifieds?
Title: Re: LUAP ....help please
Post by: rocker59 on May 09, 2016, 08:01:59 AM
Oh, I did post it in the Swap Meet for free.

I'm just wondering where my $20.00 went............... ...trying to see if it will let me post to the Classifieds with not further investment.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!  Hope this clarifies my questions/intent.

Tom,

Please email Luap about this:  luap@wildguzzi.com

Title: Re: LUAP ....help please
Post by: oldbike54 on May 09, 2016, 09:07:24 AM
 Wait , wasn't that 20 bucks beer money ?  :grin: Seriously , do what R59 suggested .

 Dusty
Title: Re: LUAP ....help please
Post by: Luap McKeever on May 09, 2016, 12:04:47 PM
Tom, check your PM.
Title: Re: LUAP ....help please
Post by: Tom on May 10, 2016, 02:24:42 AM
Mystery solved.