Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: THE BONE SHAKER on May 27, 2016, 12:16:02 PM

Title: Hacked Stelvio
Post by: THE BONE SHAKER on May 27, 2016, 12:16:02 PM

(http://thumb.ibb.co/hN9MWF/IMG_20160516_155025.jpg) (http://ibb.co/hN9MWF)


Here is my 2012 Stelvio NTX  and the sidecar I built for it. Anyone else here hacked their Stelvio?
Title: Re: Hacked Stelvio
Post by: Demar on May 27, 2016, 01:08:52 PM
Looks nice. I like the red side covers.
Title: Re: Hacked Stelvio
Post by: drw916 on May 27, 2016, 01:33:57 PM
Yep.  Have a DMC sidecar on mine.
(http://thumb.ibb.co/bMNfQa/stelvio.jpg) (http://ibb.co/bMNfQa)
Title: Re: Hacked Stelvio
Post by: jackson on May 27, 2016, 01:41:33 PM

(http://thumb.ibb.co/hN9MWF/IMG_20160516_155025.jpg) (http://ibb.co/hN9MWF)


Here is my 2012 Stelvio NTX  and the sidecar I built for it. Anyone else here hacked their Stelvio?
NICE!  My wife and I had sidecars for around 30 years.  Kids grew up, animals died; so we mostly quit riding them.
I see that your sidecar is mounted on the opposite side than we mount them in the USA.  Where do you live?
Title: Re: Hacked Stelvio
Post by: twowings on May 27, 2016, 02:24:51 PM
BoneShaker:  that looks really nice! What tires are you running?
Title: Re: Hacked Stelvio
Post by: THE BONE SHAKER on May 27, 2016, 04:59:21 PM
I live in Victoria Australia.

The tyres on the bike are: front pirelli rally. rear: 175/55R17 car tyre. Sidecar: 205/60R15
Title: Re: Hacked Stelvio
Post by: Cool Runnings on May 27, 2016, 10:08:04 PM
Kool, was thinking about one today, sure would be nice not to leave the 4 legged friend at home.  :boozing:
Title: Re: Hacked Stelvio
Post by: cruzziguzzi on May 28, 2016, 07:49:24 AM

(http://thumb.ibb.co/hN9MWF/IMG_20160516_155025.jpg) (http://ibb.co/hN9MWF)


Here is my 2012 Stelvio NTX  and the sidecar I built for it. Anyone else here hacked their Stelvio?

My wife, being English and necessarily a Doctor Who fan, wholeheartedly endorses this application. :thumb:


Todd.
Title: Re: Hacked Stelvio
Post by: cleatusj on May 28, 2016, 08:07:34 AM
Enjoyed watching the assembly and it turned out great.