Wildguzzi.com
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: sdcr on September 21, 2016, 12:37:02 PM
-
Some assembly required...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/282186529505?ul_ref=http%253A%252F%252Frover.ebay.com%252Frover%252F0%252Fe11021.m43.l1120%252F7%253Feuid%253Dd06673dc858141bcbd655b989b7f4f7b%2526bu%253D43155597067%2526loc%253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.ebay.com%25252Fulk%25252Fitm%25252F282186529505%2526exe%253D14596%2526ext%253D37384%2526es%253D0%2526nqc%253DEEAAAAABgAACACAACAAAAIEAAQAgAAgAIAAAgACQAEAIiAAACABEAAEACBAgACAAAAAAAAAAAAAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAABAAAoAAAABAEAAAzgIAEAACAAgAgAAAAAAIAAAAAAAAggAAAQAAAAQABAAIAAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAg*%2526nqt%253DEEAAAAABgAACACAACAAAAIEAAQAgAAgAIAAAgACQAEAIiAAACABEAIEACBAgACAAAAAAAAAAAAAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAABAAAoACAABAEAAAzgIAEAACAAgAgAAAAAAIAAAAAAAAggAAAQACAAwABAAIAAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAg*%2526ec%253D1%2526sojTags%253Des%253Des%252Cnqc%253Dnqc%252Cnqt%253Dnqt%252Cec%253Dec%252Cexe%253Dexe%252Cext%253Dext%252Cbu%253Dbu%2526srcrot%253De11021.m43.l1120%2526rvr_id%253D0&ul_noapp=true
-
Yabbut... the starting bid is only $2,800.
Plus, he promises "I EFFECT SCHIPPING IN THE WORLD". That's a good thing, innit?
-
Invisible frame, cool!
-
Yabbut... the starting bid is only $2,800.
Plus, he promises "I EFFECT SCHIPPING IN THE WORLD". That's a good thing, innit?
The seller is in Italy, so I can overlook the English usage.
-
Full disclosure would require the seller to explain about rust monsters, pack rats and fires. Also this page is seriously glitched in my browser, but no others are.
-
Same seller has been peddling that pile of crap for months, he keeps throwing in more stuff that may or may not be related to a LeMans.
I have to give him credit for trying :thewife:
-
Is it just me or is the rear transmission cover not bolted to the case?
-
That model had the short spline and the extra thickness "air gasket".
-
I don't want to be the iconoclast here but it seems that something is missing. :grin: :grin: :grin: