Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: vintagehoarder on October 01, 2016, 10:55:35 AM

Title: 2016 KY Guzzi Rally Video
Post by: vintagehoarder on October 01, 2016, 10:55:35 AM
Come take a ride with me to the 2016 KY Guzzi Rally!!

https://vimeo.com/185141302 (https://vimeo.com/185141302)
Title: Re: 2016 KY Guzzi Rally Video
Post by: Chuck in Indiana on October 01, 2016, 11:05:48 AM
Nice. Gives a feel for the rally, countryside and people.  :smiley:
Title: Re: 2016 KY Guzzi Rally Video
Post by: vintagehoarder on October 03, 2016, 08:28:57 AM
Thanks Chuck!
Title: Re: 2016 KY Guzzi Rally Video
Post by: Lannis on October 03, 2016, 08:45:06 AM
That's a good rally video, thanks for putting it up!

I've owned a Go-Pro for a year and have never learned how to use it, partly because my computer won't accept the pictures from it.   Need to figure that out.   

When I see someone else's "ride" video, it always looks like they're riding "faster" than I would, although I don't think they are.   I really need to make my OWN video and watch it and see what the 'video effect' is.

And even though you've done a great sampling of what a Guzzi Rally is about, do you remember the young guys who would always be like

"I never want to go to a Guzzi rally, it's just old graybeards sitting around eating and drinking and talking about Moto Guzzis".   

Well, yeah.   They tend not to notice the "Riding Moto Guzzis" part, BUT it's a fair cop.   If the "young people" are looking for more "action", like tatted-up old tarts gettin' 'em out for the lads, drunks staggering around, head-banging bands blasting away, and burn-out pits, then they're .... doing something else and always will be.

Thanks again!

Lannis
Title: Re: 2016 KY Guzzi Rally Video
Post by: twhitaker on October 03, 2016, 09:55:07 AM
Nice!  :thumb:
Title: Re: 2016 KY Guzzi Rally Video
Post by: Chuck in Indiana on October 03, 2016, 05:44:12 PM
Dorcia says thanks, too.  :thumb:  :smiley: She really enjoyed the Ky. rally this year. You need to stay in the campground, though. That cement tent thing is for sissies. <running and ducking>
Title: Re: 2016 KY Guzzi Rally Video
Post by: twowings on October 03, 2016, 06:05:26 PM
That was fun to watch...thanks for sharing! I wish I understood the technology involved....I have to draw all my rides by hand!  :grin:
Title: Re: 2016 KY Guzzi Rally Video
Post by: vintagehoarder on October 04, 2016, 02:55:46 PM
I'll take sissy title, it was so hot Friday, that AC and nice shower sure felt good that night, and I was back crack of dawn you babrley missed me LOL...
Title: Re: 2016 KY Guzzi Rally Video
Post by: bpreynolds on October 05, 2016, 05:53:57 AM
Looks like I missed another fun one this year.  Gotta get up there one day.
Title: Re: 2016 KY Guzzi Rally Video
Post by: jreagan on October 05, 2016, 04:22:25 PM
Looks like I missed another fun one this year.  Gotta get up there one day.

Tell me about it.  I live less than an hour away but never seem to be in town.  My company has a yearly technical conference that is just about the same time every year.
Title: Re: 2016 KY Guzzi Rally Video
Post by: Hymes Inc. on October 05, 2016, 10:37:40 PM
It was a very nice video, thank you. You guys are really making me regret changing jobs, work weekends now.  :violent1: Some day I will get back to a rally.