Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: epb on October 23, 2016, 04:49:46 PM

Title: 850t turn signal bulb?
Post by: epb on October 23, 2016, 04:49:46 PM
The bulb went out on my left turn signal - looking at the bulbs at Autozone I can't tell which model to get (bought the Sylvania 1003 by mistake already). Anyone know offhand? Amazingly, Google search comes up with nothing, even for this board.
Title: Re: 850t turn signal bulb?
Post by: guzzista on October 23, 2016, 05:12:38 PM
If you have the original Aprilia turn signals 1156  bulbs fit. If other turn signals have been installed your best bet is to take the bulb(s) out and bring it/ them to the Auto part store where it would be easy to match up.
Title: Re: 850t turn signal bulb?
Post by: epb on October 23, 2016, 08:51:42 PM
Thanks for the reply. I actually did  take the original bulb to the store with me - the one that looked closest to me and the clerk turned out not to fit. I'll try to 1156 when they open tomorrow.
Title: Re: 850t turn signal bulb?
Post by: epb on October 24, 2016, 10:38:00 AM
Turns out it's not the bulb anyway. Before I went back to the store, I thought to swap the right bulb into the socket and that didn't work either, though it's fine in its own. Looks like a bit of troubleshooting tomorrow.