Wildguzzi.com
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: derek533 on November 01, 2016, 05:34:06 PM
-
Ok, so you know the old adage that "we take care of our own"? That was on full display by Wildgoose member: twowings.
He sought me out here knowing that I had bought my bike from the same dealer he had in which the dealer included an extra set of keys that were supposedly for his bike, but actually went to mine. We got in contact and now I have both keys to the bike! I don't have to worry about riding an hour and a half away to have the dealer program a new key to my bike as well as pay the associated costs in doing so.
It sounds somewhat small, but in reality, saved me at least a couple of hundred bucks for the programming, cost of replacement key, and my time. I only wish he'd let me pay for his time.
You guys are awesome and so willing to help out. I love this board...
-
I've several experiences that mirror yours. Definitely a super forum with great members...
-
If you are a member in good standing here , you are never truly stranded :thumb:
Dusty
-
Good man Huckleberry Junior (TwoWings) he is indeed!
-
Ok, so you know the old adage that "we take care of our own"? That was on full display by Wildgoose member: twowings. ...................
You guys are awesome and so willing to help out. I love this board...
As do I, for very good reasons.
It makes me sick to the stomach that after all the help I received from the board I have, for various reasons, failed as yet to finally complete the job on my bike.
-
they got you fooled Derek. :evil:
-
they got you fooled Derek. :evil:
Hotel California style!
-
Hotel California style!
Um... You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave ???
-
perhaps "They stab it (you) with their steely knives" if you leave for a lesser forum or worst still get a Hon*+a
-
Ok, so you know the old adage that "we take care of our own"? That was on full display by Wildgoose member: twowings.
Totally agree regarding twowings. Helped me out of a jam at the GRIT rally. :thumb: