Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: ratguzzi on November 30, 2016, 07:40:14 PM

Title: Dekalb,IL breakfast, ratguzzi bullet hole windshield free test rides!
Post by: ratguzzi on November 30, 2016, 07:40:14 PM
This Saturday, I am sure many won't ride but please bring your gear. Let's meet at the closest backroads and take turns riding my holey windshield raTi! I want real opinion an d I am totally confident you will say it's the very best windshield you were ever behind. Be brutal with your opinion but bring your gear. Sure, it will be 35f but you won't need much, it really blocks the wind in a sane way. And very quiet.
The raTi is yours to abuse this weekend!
JB

(http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj221/ratguzzi/2016%20June%20Deals%20Gap/2016%20September%20deals%20gap%202004%20Guzzi%20Ti/gap9_zpsskvcpf2k.jpg) (http://s273.photobucket.com/user/ratguzzi/media/2016%20June%20Deals%20Gap/2016%20September%20deals%20gap%202004%20Guzzi%20Ti/gap9_zpsskvcpf2k.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Dekalb,IL breakfast, ratguzzi bullet hole windshield free test rides!
Post by: orion on November 30, 2016, 07:54:24 PM
Time and place? I need to get out for another ride on the Norge before we get covered in snow and salt.
Title: Re: Dekalb,IL breakfast, ratguzzi bullet hole windshield free test rides!
Post by: ratguzzi on November 30, 2016, 08:03:30 PM
Time and place? I need to get out for another ride on the Norge before we get covered in snow and salt.

9am Saturday.
http://www.junctioneatingplace.com/

JB
Title: Re: Dekalb,IL breakfast, ratguzzi bullet hole windshield free test rides!
Post by: orion on November 30, 2016, 08:20:39 PM
Father in law is in town visiting so I have to clear it with the wife first but I'm 90% in.
Title: Re: Dekalb,IL breakfast, ratguzzi bullet hole windshield free test rides!
Post by: Sasquatch Jim on November 30, 2016, 10:26:18 PM
I don't think that is the same place we used to gather when I went to Dekalb, or did the build a new place.
Title: Re: Dekalb,IL breakfast, ratguzzi bullet hole windshield free test rides!
Post by: Arizona Wayne on November 30, 2016, 10:37:44 PM
So what's it like, JB? Have you rain tested it yet?  I see your lowers are different too.  :huh:
Title: Re: Dekalb,IL breakfast, ratguzzi bullet hole windshield free test rides!
Post by: JoeW on November 30, 2016, 11:12:46 PM
So what's it like, JB? Have you rain tested it yet?  I see your lowers are different too.  :huh:
Same place for over 25 years
Title: Re: Dekalb,IL breakfast, ratguzzi bullet hole windshield free test rides!
Post by: bad Chad on December 01, 2016, 10:12:30 AM
I'm not going to ride that thing, at least not in the daylight, what if someone were to see me on it?
Title: Re: Dekalb,IL breakfast, ratguzzi bullet hole windshield free test rides!
Post by: Mr Pootle on December 01, 2016, 10:31:09 AM
9am Saturday.
http://www.junctioneatingplace.com/

JB
I may be late. It's a long way from Leeds.
Title: Re: Dekalb,IL breakfast, ratguzzi bullet hole windshield free test rides!
Post by: FGO on December 01, 2016, 12:13:54 PM
I rode an earlier iteration when JB was in So Cal, I liked it, worked well....
Title: Re: Dekalb,IL breakfast, ratguzzi bullet hole windshield free test rides!
Post by: Kiwi_Roy on December 01, 2016, 03:41:40 PM
I'm not going to ride that thing, at least not in the daylight, what if someone were to see me on it?
Me Neither, the bottoms are worn out of the hard bags.

I'll expect a full report though.
Title: Re: Dekalb,IL breakfast, ratguzzi bullet hole windshield free test rides!
Post by: guzzisteve on December 01, 2016, 05:09:38 PM
I may be late. It's a long way from Leeds.
I was there 2 weeks ago, and the guy asked me where I been.  Been gone 12yrs. Some things never change
Title: Re: Dekalb,IL breakfast, ratguzzi bullet hole windshield free test rides!
Post by: ratguzzi on December 01, 2016, 07:58:49 PM
I was there 2 weeks ago, and the guy asked me where I been.  Been gone 12yrs. Some things never change
why didn't you come first Saturday? Yeah, huh?
Miss ya, dude!
JB
Title: Re: Dekalb,IL breakfast, ratguzzi bullet hole windshield free test rides!
Post by: guzzisteve on December 02, 2016, 12:02:43 AM
Spent a week w/mom on her birthday, didn't have much time to get around. I'll be back w/it's warm out.