Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: chuck peterson on December 03, 2016, 05:54:11 AM

Title: Ghezzi Brian, and a lot more, CL, Norfolk va
Post by: chuck peterson on December 03, 2016, 05:54:11 AM
The garage is being cleaned...lot more than the guzzi

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/5900691785.html
Title: Re: Ghezzi Brian, and a lot more, CL, Norfolk va
Post by: Devildog on December 03, 2016, 07:01:36 AM
Mathews is not far from me if anyone needs a recon........
Title: Re: Ghezzi Brian, and a lot more, CL, Norfolk va
Post by: blackcat on December 03, 2016, 07:48:22 AM
Like the bike, hate the clocks.

https://youtu.be/_LXh_d6K4hY
Title: Re: Ghezzi Brian, and a lot more, CL, Norfolk va
Post by: Air-Cooled on December 03, 2016, 02:19:55 PM
Wow, you're right, those clocks look horrible. A deal-breaker for sure.
Title: Re: Ghezzi Brian, and a lot more, CL, Norfolk va
Post by: Arizona Wayne on December 03, 2016, 03:34:17 PM
At least you don't have to push a button to see them and they aren't a horizontal bar.  :evil:
Title: Re: Ghezzi Brian, and a lot more, CL, Norfolk va
Post by: CT Dharma on December 09, 2016, 12:54:34 PM
The garage is being cleaned...lot more than the guzzi

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/5900691785.html

Always had a weak spot for the Mantra though I acknowledge it's a "love it or hate it" design. There's no accounting for taste; I should know as I drive an Aztek!
Title: Re: Ghezzi Brian, and a lot more, CL, Norfolk va
Post by: rocker59 on December 09, 2016, 01:00:20 PM
Like the bike, hate the clocks.

https://youtu.be/_LXh_d6K4hY

Like the bike.  Don't mind the clocks.  Hate the stupid projector headlights.

1st thing I'd do would be a nice black 7-inch bullet headlight...
Title: Re: Ghezzi Brian, and a lot more, CL, Norfolk va
Post by: LowRyter on December 10, 2016, 02:46:55 PM
love it ....except for the headlight. 


For $16k I don't love it like my Greenie.  (extra Guzzi content  :wink:)