Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: lucian on December 04, 2016, 05:45:49 PM

Title: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: lucian on December 04, 2016, 05:45:49 PM
I offer you a blank canvas. :popcorn:
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Aaron D. on December 04, 2016, 05:50:34 PM
Me on it.
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: fotoguzzi on December 04, 2016, 05:51:37 PM
belt drive
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: lucian on December 04, 2016, 05:55:01 PM
belt drive

Did the shaft give you the shaft? :grin:
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: oldbike54 on December 04, 2016, 06:10:40 PM
 A really comfortable seat  :laugh:

 Dusty
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: fotoguzzi on December 04, 2016, 06:11:22 PM
Did the shaft give you the shaft? :grin:
No, chain gave me brain.. I think I should own another Buell..
like a city X

(http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/200707/2008-buell-lightning-city-3_1600x0w.jpg)
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: twowings on December 04, 2016, 06:14:17 PM
A birth certificate that says "Mandello del Lario".
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: CalVin2007 on December 04, 2016, 06:20:46 PM
At least one cylinder. Other than that,who knows?
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: beetle on December 04, 2016, 06:23:49 PM
Tyres.
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: lucian on December 04, 2016, 06:25:28 PM
Tyres.

 :laugh: :laugh:

 I'm starting to think Florida plates.
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Guzzistajohn on December 04, 2016, 06:32:37 PM
Tiger 800 on the side of it
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: neverquit on December 04, 2016, 07:54:55 PM
ABS
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: kenvil1 on December 04, 2016, 08:04:11 PM
The name Moto Guzzi on the tank... possibly.


(http://thumb.ibb.co/dPhyDv/V7_1.jpg) (http://ibb.co/dPhyDv)

temporary image hosting (http://imgbb.com/)
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Tom H on December 04, 2016, 08:26:19 PM
A really comfortable seat  :laugh:

 Dusty

The name Moto Guzzi on the tank... possibly.


(http://thumb.ibb.co/dPhyDv/V7_1.jpg) (http://ibb.co/dPhyDv)

temporary image hosting (http://imgbb.com/)


 :1: :1:

Tom
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: beetle on December 04, 2016, 09:08:48 PM
:laugh: :laugh:

 I'm starting to think Florida plates.


What, you fancy riding all year round? :laugh:
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Bravo Sierra on December 04, 2016, 09:09:46 PM
The ability to mount a trailer hitch… Um may not be a new bike  :rolleyes:

Bob
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: pete roper on December 04, 2016, 09:14:57 PM
A lot less weight than my current bikes. Probably some sort of dirt road ability......

Pete
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: fotoguzzi on December 04, 2016, 09:18:07 PM
The ability to mount a trailer hitch� Um may not be a new bike  :rolleyes:

Bob
get a 2000ish EV, Bassa or such w/ the 15m CPU.

(https://photos.smugmug.com/All/i-m4mzfND/0/S/DSCN0227-S.jpg) (https://fotoguzzi.smugmug.com/All/i-m4mzfND/A)
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: fotoguzzi on December 04, 2016, 09:34:43 PM
A lot less weight than my current bikes. Probably some sort of dirt road ability......

Pete
I think down there the DR650 is called the Bush Pig..

(https://photos.smugmug.com/DR-650/i-4t9K36f/0/M/IMG_2000%20%281%29-M.jpg) (https://fotoguzzi.smugmug.com/DR-650/i-4t9K36f/A)
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Huzo on December 04, 2016, 09:38:07 PM
The same colour, tank badge, city of origin, wire wheels, Roper tune, Beetle map, Staintune pipe, 2Vpc, Tom Tom Rider, ability to do 108,000k trouble free, with 3 months in Europe every year... oh hang on, I've already got one. If I crashed mine and destroyed it and was able to walk away, I'd get another identical one and start again. I'm thinking of swapping my Mk 2 Le Mans for a red '07 ish Norge so when mine wears out I'll get on the fresh one. Actually the only thing I wish it had to be honest, is an ACCURATE distance to empty function instead of average l/100km over the last 6 months or some other BS, and for heaven's sake... a lap timer for RACING ????! Jeez..
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Antietam Classic Cycle on December 04, 2016, 09:49:28 PM
...rust and corrosion, bent, broken and worn out parts. In other words, the same old thing.  :grin:
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: leroysch on December 04, 2016, 10:02:16 PM
The one thing when I look at it I know..or delude myself...that I'm missing.
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: NC Steve on December 04, 2016, 10:07:08 PM
Less weight, more power, and maybe even a semi-competent dealer within 50 miles.
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Scud on December 04, 2016, 10:18:39 PM
Knobby tires and a huge gas tank. Next bike will be another big adventure mount - KTM 950/990, Cagiva Gran Canyon, Honda Africa Twin, BMW F800GS Trophy, etc.
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Penderic on December 04, 2016, 10:34:30 PM
Probably matching wings.  :angel:



(http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag77/Penderic/Penderic004/Moto-Guzzi-Fantasy--www.el-tony_zpsavvmsyyk.jpg)
 :wink:
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Triple Jim on December 04, 2016, 10:47:37 PM
A lot less weight than my current bikes.

In the last couple years I've reached that conclusion too.  Lighter motorcycles are more fun than heavy ones, and they're not necessarily less comfortable either.  My Ninja 250 is a blast, and fun to take on longish rides.  A KTM 390 I rode this spring was pure fun and excitement, and one of the most fun things I've done is ride my old Yamaha DT100 that I converted to a mini road racer on twisty roads and the local supermoto track.  And there's the Yamaha RZ350 I rode this year too, which also allowed me feel the excitement of youth.

Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: kirkemon on December 04, 2016, 10:50:00 PM
Heated Grips :thumb:
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Moto on December 04, 2016, 11:12:14 PM
at least 17.5 hp.
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Ion66 on December 04, 2016, 11:58:51 PM
Cruise control so I can get my numb hands to wake up on a ride.
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Penderic on December 05, 2016, 01:00:57 AM
and nuts.

(http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag77/Penderic/Penderic004/nuts_zpsqe4xt45u.jpg)
 :grin:
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: ChuckH on December 05, 2016, 04:28:28 AM
Cruise control ....

 :1:  Some of the OEMs are offering CC as standard on their bikes.  Thea y're finally realizing it is beneficial accessory for long days on the roads.
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: chuck peterson on December 05, 2016, 05:37:25 AM
The one bike I thought I never needed, to ride to places I've never been..
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: blackcat on December 05, 2016, 06:03:31 AM
:laugh: :laugh:

 I'm starting to think Florida plates.

Don't do it, or rent and don't buy.
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: lucian on December 05, 2016, 06:30:11 AM

What, you fancy riding all year round? :laugh:

Ok, well maybe just snow tires for now. And throw in a heated cab.     I'm with Pete on the weight loss. I don't know if the cali has gained weight or I'm just getting,, oh never mind.

Disturbing pattern here, little mention of a new goose.
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: JJ on December 05, 2016, 07:36:51 AM
"My next bike will have......"  - - - a smaller or mid-sized motor....something in between "Moby Dick" (The Great White Whale, my '14 Victory Vision) and "The Yellow Horse (my '98 Centauro GT).

Yamaha XT500?
Suzuki Van-Van 200?
Vintage Triumph Trophy 500 / 650?
Yamaha TW200?
Honda XL250?
Yamaha SR400 / 500?
New Triumph Bonneville?
Ducati Scrambler?

Decisions....decisi ons.... So many cool bikes...so little money / time / garage space.....:rolleyes: :cool:
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Hymes Inc. on December 05, 2016, 08:54:12 AM
My next bike will hopefully have as little on it as possible.
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Sheepdog on December 05, 2016, 01:45:16 PM
My next bike will have ample legroom. My total knee replacement has ended my rearset days...
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: pebra on December 05, 2016, 03:13:41 PM
Noticably less weight than the Griso.
Heated grips, longitudinal twin, ABS, shaft drive, cruise control (order of priority)
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Cool Runnings on December 05, 2016, 03:32:31 PM
Four wheels....
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: beetle on December 05, 2016, 03:49:38 PM

Disturbing pattern here, little mention of a new goose.


If you're making the assumption that I would ever part with the Griso, think again. You'll have to pry it from my cold, dead, hands.
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: pebra on December 05, 2016, 05:05:41 PM

Disturbing pattern here, little mention of a new goose.

My new bike will have wings, feathers and a beak, is that close enough?
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: JJ on December 05, 2016, 06:33:16 PM
My new bike will have wings, feathers and a beak, is that close enough?


(http://thumb.ibb.co/dm7vRF/DSC_0001.jpg) (http://ibb.co/dm7vRF)

host image (http://imgbb.com/)
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Shorty on December 06, 2016, 12:33:33 PM
A price low enough to ride it a couple years and then make my money back or possibly more. Oh, and 2 or 3 wheels.
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: drums4money on December 06, 2016, 04:57:34 PM
Fewer cylinders, less power, less wight. . .
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Sasquatch Jim on December 06, 2016, 05:08:12 PM
  Oil that doesn't leak, battery that can't go dead, Pneumatic tires that can't go flat.
 Ain't modern technology wonderful?
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Jim Rich on December 06, 2016, 05:32:50 PM
Room for 2 fat people.
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Green1000S on December 06, 2016, 05:39:07 PM

Knobbies!
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: nc43bsa on December 06, 2016, 06:42:06 PM
Two bags with 10 pounds of $100 bills in each.
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: giusto on December 06, 2016, 08:05:33 PM
A Moto Guzzi logo on it
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Matteo on December 06, 2016, 08:09:51 PM
An auto 2 speed. (Aka Convert)
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: fotoguzzi on December 06, 2016, 08:32:21 PM
An auto 2 speed. (Aka Convert)
[/quote]!

(https://photos.smugmug.com/EVert-project/i-7WNfStc/0/M/IMG_0572-M.jpg) (https://fotoguzzi.smugmug.com/EVert-project/i-7WNfStc/A)
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: JACoH on December 07, 2016, 03:13:50 PM
Center Stand
Title: Re: My next bike will have --------?
Post by: Zinfan on December 08, 2016, 11:27:14 PM
No combustion engine.