Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Yeahoo Whoyah on December 09, 2016, 07:35:12 PM

Title: V11 Greenie with Magni Fairing CL San Francisco
Post by: Yeahoo Whoyah on December 09, 2016, 07:35:12 PM
I'm not sure if Chuck Peterson posted this already?  I think it's a reasonable asking price, nice Magni Fairing.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/5911049707.html
Title: Re: V11 Greenie with Magni Fairing CL San Francisco
Post by: bigbikerrick on December 09, 2016, 08:29:21 PM
Thats a sweet deal!  even without the fairing, thats a good price, the fairing is just icing on the cake! I think that bike would look stunning with the fairing and tailpiece painted matching green.    :drool:
Rick.
Title: Re: V11 Greenie with Magni Fairing CL San Francisco
Post by: Yeahoo Whoyah on December 11, 2016, 01:24:41 AM
I'd love that bike but after riding it for 15-minutes I'd hate it. My 66 year old body just can't get comfortable with the riding position. 
Title: Re: V11 Greenie with Magni Fairing CL San Francisco
Post by: Aaron D. on December 11, 2016, 08:28:19 AM
Probably the Guzzi I should have bought.
Title: Re: V11 Greenie with Magni Fairing CL San Francisco
Post by: Tom on December 11, 2016, 12:41:13 PM
I'd love that bike but after riding it for 15-minutes I'd hate it. My 66 year old body just can't get comfortable with the riding position.

Consider sliding your bum to the stop and putting your weight 1/3 on your feet, 1/3 on your hands and 1/3 on your butt.  Then arch your back and have a tank bag to lean on.  Aspirin helps on long rides.
Title: Re: V11 Greenie with Magni Fairing CL San Francisco
Post by: blackcat on December 11, 2016, 02:39:34 PM
I think the Magni fairing is great looking but after riding one for a few miles, I believe it is even more uncomfortable than riding my Daytona.