Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: oldbike54 on December 11, 2016, 11:51:40 AM

Title: Seasonal trivia NGC
Post by: oldbike54 on December 11, 2016, 11:51:40 AM
 What seasonal song led to a young girl being presented with a very large creature as a Christmas present ? Hint , the young lady was an Okie . As always , peeking is cheating  :grin:

 Dusty
Title: Re: Seasonal trivia NGC
Post by: Lannis on December 11, 2016, 11:59:56 AM
Don't know about the girl, but "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas" was an old animated Three Stooges cartoon standard, along with "I Got A Cold For Christmas" .....

Lannis
Title: Re: Seasonal trivia NGC
Post by: oldbike54 on December 11, 2016, 12:05:17 PM
Don't know about the girl, but "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas" was an old animated Three Stooges cartoon standard, along with "I Got A Cold For Christmas" .....

Lannis

 Wasn't aware of any Three Stooges cartoons , but yes , correct song . It is the only seasonal song I can listen to W/O becoming a bit nauseous .

 Dusty
Title: Re: Seasonal trivia NGC
Post by: Tom on December 11, 2016, 12:09:35 PM
End of thread.   :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:   :thumb:Lannis.
Title: Re: Seasonal trivia NGC
Post by: Penderic on December 12, 2016, 12:01:02 AM

Yeah,but could the Hippo play Christmas songs? Hah!

(http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag77/Penderic/Penderic004/whatsnext_zps7sgmnv4r.jpg)


 :laugh: