Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Arizona Wayne on December 26, 2016, 01:32:29 PM

Title: 2016 Moto GP Review.....
Post by: Arizona Wayne on December 26, 2016, 01:32:29 PM
....on BEin @ 9pm PT tonight.  6pm ET?   :thumb:
Title: Re: 2016 Moto GP Review.....
Post by: LowRyter on December 26, 2016, 04:54:39 PM
I've been tryin' to forget that......

 :weiner:
Title: Re: 2016 Moto GP Review.....
Post by: Arizona Wayne on December 26, 2016, 06:23:03 PM
I've been tryin' to forget that......

 :weiner:


Because of the way it turned out?   I'm happy to watch some more road racing this time of year.  :azn: 
Title: Re: 2016 Moto GP Review.....
Post by: tiger_one on December 26, 2016, 06:25:53 PM
I have DirecTV, it comes on at 10pm central beINHD 620.  Thanks for the heads up.
Title: Re: 2016 Moto GP Review.....
Post by: LowRyter on December 26, 2016, 07:42:48 PM

Because of the way it turned out?   I'm happy to watch some more road racing this time of year.  :azn:

well, you're so right about seeing racing..... but I was just joking about the first part of your question.... a few guys give me the business about our differing favorite (and least favorite :evil:) riders.
Title: Re: 2016 Moto GP Review.....
Post by: Arizona Wayne on December 27, 2016, 12:20:46 AM
Glad I watched all the races again.  Kind of forgot how it all went down over time.  Nice to see only the high lights sequentially.  It was a long season. Next year is supposed to be similar. In 2016 there were 8 different race winners.  :cool: Well see how it goes in 2017.
Title: Re: 2016 Moto GP Review.....
Post by: Arizona Wayne on December 28, 2016, 05:44:47 PM
This GP Review is on again 2X on BEin tonight if you missed it.  :smiley: