Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: leafman60 on June 15, 2017, 11:37:57 AM

Title: Anyone here living in Las Vegas?
Post by: leafman60 on June 15, 2017, 11:37:57 AM
I may need a bike checked out and would greatly appreciate the help.  Please private message me.


.
Title: Re: Anyone here living in Las Vegas?
Post by: rodekyll on June 15, 2017, 08:09:33 PM
Sorry, pulled out last week.
Title: Re: Anyone here living in Las Vegas?
Post by: ITSec on June 15, 2017, 08:24:36 PM
I'm in Las Vegas. While I'm not a technical expert, I'm experienced and can verify if things are generally as claimed. PM if I can help.
Title: Re: Anyone here living in Las Vegas?
Post by: Trialsman on June 16, 2017, 03:00:50 PM
Leafman60  Please buy that so I am not going to lose anymore sleep thinking about it.  I was going to do a fly 'n ride.