Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Tom on August 19, 2017, 03:13:30 PM

Title: Getting a Honda CB350 on the road
Post by: Tom on August 19, 2017, 03:13:30 PM
Mustie 1 posts about 3-4 episodes on YouTube.  Takes him a little while to get this up and running but it's interesting in a slow speed kind of way.  He has some other vid's making other stuff run.  His Toyota PU vids are informative.  If you're mechanical, it's kind of addicting to watch in a slow speed kind of way with a sedated denouement.  Recommended when your "Boss" has the remote and you're not interested some b.s. drama that she wants to watch.  :grin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JDqXVn0T-M
Title: Re: Getting a Honda CB350 on the road
Post by: guzziart on August 20, 2017, 06:57:48 AM
Getting a Honda CB350 on the road........I know the feeling!
(http://thumb.ibb.co/mvPYxQ/My_72_CL.jpg) (http://ibb.co/mvPYxQ)
Title: Re: Getting a Honda CB350 on the road
Post by: rdbandkab on December 31, 2018, 08:54:08 AM
I've recently found Mustie1 on the Youtube world.   I just watched his series on rebuilding a Farmall tractor motor.   The guy's a hoot!

I've watched his vids on getting a free mower (from the side of the road) and getting back in working order, fixing the jetski, working on various VW engines, and even trying to get a Jawa 350 running again.   I like that he goes through troubleshooting steps in a very logical and easily understood way.  And doing so with an "everyman" sort of demeanor.   He does have some nice tools at his disposal, but he'll usually make something if he needs it to finish the job.
I subscribed.


richy
Title: Re: Getting a Honda CB350 on the road
Post by: Tom on December 31, 2018, 11:49:27 AM
His bicycle mods are crazy good.  :thumb:
Title: Re: Getting a Honda CB350 on the road
Post by: rdbandkab on December 31, 2018, 12:19:20 PM
I think I'm driving my wife crazy with his channel.   We sat through about 3 hours of them showing him working on the Farmall tractor.  (cracked block due to water only in system during winter)
Title: Re: Getting a Honda CB350 on the road
Post by: Sasquatch Jim on January 01, 2019, 07:45:06 AM
 That picture is a CL 350 , not a CB.