Wildguzzi.com
General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Tom on November 27, 2017, 02:10:43 PM
-
" "the best addition I've made to my ready-for-anything list." She calls the liquor "wildly useful," noting it can be used as an anesthetic, a disinfectant, and an antimicrobial—and makes a mean martini for drinking around the campfire. "It can clean a cut, prevent infection, and de-stress the patient all at once," Casey writes. " Works for me too. :thumb:
http://www.newser.com/story/252061/heading-out-on-an-adventure-dont-forget-vodka.html?utm_source=sundaysummary&utm_medium=email&utm_content=18636473305223114142&utm_campaign=20171126
-
Maybe I need to start drinking... :boozing:
-
OR....at least carry a flask to be in the first aid kit. :shocked:
-
Maybe I need to start drinking... :boozing:
Just gotta make sure you don't drink all the...hmm...medical supplies... :boozing:
-
:azn:
-
Vodka!? :thewife:
Give me clear grappa any day! :drool:
-
Drink the grappa whilst applying the vodka. :rolleyes:
-
Search out the Polish vodkas...far superior to Russian-made!
(http://www.malathronas.com/wp-content/uploads/Na-Zdrowie-238x300.jpg)
http://www.malathronas.com/3442/guide-to-polish-vodka/ (http://www.malathronas.com/3442/guide-to-polish-vodka/)
-
Will a bottle of Jameson Black Barrel Select Reserve fit under my Anni's seat? I guess I need to get that luggage!
Neat, please. :evil:
-
Several distilleries around these parts.
(http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1461/13716103/24739081/412851571.jpg)
(http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1617/13756800/24774342/413667394.jpg)
Of course both of the above are in dry counties.
-
No samples in the tasting room and no discounted sales in there either. :cry:
-
Use vodka (or everclear) to make lemoncello then your wounds can smell lemon fresh too!
-
I see no reason why other, superior, alcohols couldnt have the same uses. Why drink vodka when its, by comparison, so tasteless??? I much prefer whisk(e)y, brandy, tequila, grappa, gin, etc.
That said, I'll drink vodka, and it does mix well with certain things, boosting the alcohol content while not altering the flavor. It does have some uses, after all.
-
Dunno , any liquid potent enough to ignite gun powder is just a bit , er , worrisome :laugh:
Dusty
-
" "the best addition I've made to my ready-for-anything list." She calls the liquor "wildly useful," noting it can be used as an anesthetic, a disinfectant, and an antimicrobial�and makes a mean martini for drinking around the campfire. "It can clean a cut, prevent infection, and de-stress the patient all at once," Casey writes. " Works for me too. :thumb:
http://www.newser.com/story/252061/heading-out-on-an-adventure-dont-forget-vodka.html?utm_source=sundaysummary&utm_medium=email&utm_content=18636473305223114142&utm_campaign=20171126
Honey can do most of that too
Signed
A teetotal beekeeper with jars to sell.
-
She says it will help start a fire - I think that until you get over 100 proof you don't have flammability.
-
Honey can do most of that too
Signed
A teetotal beekeeper with jars to sell.
For some reason, I'm thinking of mixing it with honey & lemon on the rocks. :grin:
-
She says it will help start a fire - I think that until you get over 100 proof you don't have flammability.
Something to do while sitting around the campfire. Check the flames out. :evil:
-
DO NOT use it in an enema!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bzPOlci_8E