Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Shorty on April 14, 2018, 12:31:09 AM

Title: A little Southern Rock
Post by: Shorty on April 14, 2018, 12:31:09 AM
Blackberry Smoke:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rFrCAbBKIg 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88lEWTEk3jg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKCKERcqbF0
Title: Re: A little Southern Rock
Post by: Guzzistajohn on April 14, 2018, 07:22:32 AM
they rock :thumb: Something about the sound of a big 'ol Hummingbird!
Title: Re: A little Southern Rock
Post by: Dilliw on April 14, 2018, 08:03:12 AM
Southern Rock! 

When Rick's leg starts shaking (like on his solo of Green Back Fly) you know things are going to get good!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENz58cYnOLM

In this clip Jonathan Wyndham gets to play Dwayne's Goldtop and talks about his parents being there.  Although I've never met Jonathan their son Steve was my swim coach and Carol was my drum major.

http://www.macon.com/latest-news/article119567808.html
Title: Re: A little Southern Rock
Post by: Shorty on April 14, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
Southern Rock! 

When Rick's leg starts shaking (like on his solo of Green Back Fly) you know things are going to get good!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENz58cYnOLM

I didn't know Dusty could play a guitar....... :thumb:    :grin:
Title: Re: A little Southern Rock
Post by: Guzzistajohn on April 14, 2018, 11:53:43 AM
Southern Rock! 

When Rick's leg starts shaking (like on his solo of Green Back Fly) you know things are going to get good!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENz58cYnOLM

Love the SCOTS! Saw them in KC one time! 5 Piece box...... :thumb:

In this clip Jonathan Wyndham gets to play Dwayne's Goldtop and talks about his parents being there.  Although I've never met Jonathan their son Steve was my swim coach and Carol was my drum major.

http://www.macon.com/latest-news/article119567808.html
Title: Re: A little Southern Rock
Post by: Guzzistajohn on April 14, 2018, 11:57:16 AM
My friend Kevin turned me on to this guy, Kevin is one of those strange Cajiva riding dudes.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIG4Cm8z_PM
Title: Re: A little Southern Rock
Post by: oldbike54 on April 14, 2018, 12:00:42 PM
My friend Kevin turned me on to this guy, Kevin is one of those strange Cajiva riding dudes.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIG4Cm8z_PM

 Speaking of Kevin , is he coming to CV ?

 Dusty
Title: Re: A little Southern Rock
Post by: Guzzistajohn on April 14, 2018, 12:04:12 PM
Speaking of Kevin , is he coming to CV ?

 Dusty

I don't know if he's willing to be seen with such a bunch of ruffians. But I'll shoot him a message via Zuckerman's spy book :0
Title: Re: A little Southern Rock
Post by: oldbike54 on April 14, 2018, 12:06:46 PM
I don't know if he's willing to be seen with such a bunch of ruffians. But I'll shoot him a message via Zuckerman's spy book :0

 Well , he was seen out with Wes and me  :grin: Do contact him , what a great guy  :thumb:

 Dusty
Title: Re: A little Southern Rock
Post by: Guzzistajohn on April 14, 2018, 12:28:10 PM
Well , he was seen out with Wes and me  :grin: Do contact him , what a great guy  :thumb:

 Dusty

I hope Shorty's not pissed about turning his southern rock into Cedar Vale  :boozing: 
Title: Re: A little Southern Rock
Post by: oldbike54 on April 14, 2018, 12:41:43 PM
I hope Shorty's not pissed about turning his southern rock into Cedar Vale  :boozing:

 It was him who mentioned Dusty , so ... :laugh:

 Dusty
Title: Re: A little Southern Rock
Post by: Guzzistajohn on April 14, 2018, 12:43:26 PM
I get the part about Wes  :grin: