Wildguzzi.com

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Peter949 on November 22, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

Title: Cluch Hub nut Torque setting ??
Post by: Peter949 on November 22, 2018, 10:17:09 AM
I am about to 'Crab the Frame' and finally rebuild the sticky clutch on my old California II.

Can anyone tell me the Torque Setting for the large nut that secures the Clutch Hub?  I could not find this value anywhere.  :sad:  Any other 'tips' for this project would be greatly appreciated.


(https://thumb.ibb.co/i3CPpq/DSC-0070-L.jpg) (https://ibb.co/i3CPpq)
 
Title: Re: Cluch Hub nut Torque setting ??
Post by: Don G on November 22, 2018, 10:46:14 AM
I usually just rattle them up tight with a 1/2" impact, put a little medium strength lock tight on the threads first.  DonG
Title: Re: Cluch Hub nut Torque setting ??
Post by: Antietam Classic Cycle on November 22, 2018, 10:53:00 AM
The factory spec. is 115-129 ft. lbs.