Author Topic: Poker Run / Scavenger Hunt  (Read 2693 times)

Online Luap McKeever

  • Owner, WildGuzzi.com
  • Administrator
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3807
  • Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
    • Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi
  • Location: Mountain, Missouri
Poker Run / Scavenger Hunt
« on: April 12, 2019, 05:22:42 PM »
Attention those in SWMO, NWA, SEK, NEO, 4 states or beyond.

I'm helping the McDonald County Historical Society (http://www.mcdonaldcohistory.org) plan a Poker Run / Scavenger Hunt for their grand opening on May 25th from 10AM to 2PM in Pineville Missouri. You guys, gals and kiddos will not want to miss this. It's going to be a lot of fun and for a great cause. Plan on it now, save the date and participate.

I'd personally love to see lot's of Guzzi's show up to this.  Any Guzzi riders want to come, maybe after the event we can sneak off to Tipton Ford and have a late lunch and the Undercliff Bar and Grill (best burger around).

What were they thinking putting me on this? 🤪
Owner, Wildguzzi.com (est. 1996)
2021 V85TT Centenario E5
2001 California Special
2001 California EV
2007 Honda Goldwing GL1800

Past Guzzi's: 72 Eldo, 73 Eldo, 98 EV, 2000 Quota, 76 T3, 84 V65C, 98 Centauro,  09 Stelvio, 12 Stelvio, 17 MGX21

oldbike54

  • Guest
Re: Poker Run / Scavenger Hunt
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 06:09:22 PM »
 Pineville , is that where the goats are ? Hmm , gonna have to think on this , although I don't do poker runs , surely we can find something to do , right ?

 Dusty

Online Luap McKeever

  • Owner, WildGuzzi.com
  • Administrator
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3807
  • Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
    • Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi
  • Location: Mountain, Missouri
Re: Poker Run / Scavenger Hunt
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 06:18:20 PM »
Pineville , is that where the goats are ? Hmm , gonna have to think on this , although I don't do poker runs , surely we can find something to do , right ?

 Dusty

Lanagan is where the goats are, and that is one of the stops. I don't like poker runs either, that's why I'm calling it a scavenger hunt :evil:
Owner, Wildguzzi.com (est. 1996)
2021 V85TT Centenario E5
2001 California Special
2001 California EV
2007 Honda Goldwing GL1800

Past Guzzi's: 72 Eldo, 73 Eldo, 98 EV, 2000 Quota, 76 T3, 84 V65C, 98 Centauro,  09 Stelvio, 12 Stelvio, 17 MGX21

oldbike54

  • Guest
Re: Poker Run / Scavenger Hunt
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 06:28:00 PM »
Lanagan is where the goats are, and that is one of the stops. I don't like poker runs either, that's why I'm calling it a scavenger hunt :evil:

 I found a scavenger once in the wild , little sucker tried to bite me  :shocked:

 Seriously , this sounds like a good event .

 Dusty

Online Luap McKeever

  • Owner, WildGuzzi.com
  • Administrator
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3807
  • Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
    • Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi
  • Location: Mountain, Missouri
Re: Poker Run / Scavenger Hunt
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 07:24:09 PM »
I found a scavenger once in the wild , little sucker tried to bite me  :shocked:

 Seriously , this sounds like a good event .

 Dusty

It should be a lot of fun.  Let's get Guzzi's there by the bucket loads...
Owner, Wildguzzi.com (est. 1996)
2021 V85TT Centenario E5
2001 California Special
2001 California EV
2007 Honda Goldwing GL1800

Past Guzzi's: 72 Eldo, 73 Eldo, 98 EV, 2000 Quota, 76 T3, 84 V65C, 98 Centauro,  09 Stelvio, 12 Stelvio, 17 MGX21

oldbike54

  • Guest
Re: Poker Run / Scavenger Hunt
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 07:31:40 PM »
It should be a lot of fun.  Let's get Guzzi's there by the bucket loads...

 Let's see , Leroysch , Guzzistajohn , Rocker if he isn't horsing around , Jay if he sees this , Delrod , Langston , Darren , Wes , Rudy ...

 Dusty

Offline JC85

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 617
  • Location: Chanute, KS
Re: Poker Run / Scavenger Hunt
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 08:29:19 PM »
Assuming I'm not on overtime, by then, I'm in. Been wanting to get the old girl out for some good runs, this season.
'74 Eldo Police Model
'07 CalVin

Offline leroysch

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 348
  • Location: Neosho, MO
Re: Poker Run / Scavenger Hunt
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2019, 09:29:07 PM »
Just been calendarized.... :thumb:
'88 FLST
'95 Ducati 916
'04 V11 LeMans
'06 FLHX
'17 BMW R Nine T
'19 H2 SX SE+
'22 Pan American
'24 Pan American CVO

Offline Guzzistajohn

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 12578
  • Location: Missouri Ozarks
Re: Poker Run / Scavenger Hunt
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2019, 07:00:28 AM »
Sounds like fun. The McDonald Co. Hysterical Society is a neat place, been there, done that, got the tour form the nice ladies that run the place. But I'll be @ the Springfield Mile. :bike-037: :bike-037: :bike-037:
ебать Россию!   Not anti social-pro solitude

Online Luap McKeever

  • Owner, WildGuzzi.com
  • Administrator
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3807
  • Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
    • Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi
  • Location: Mountain, Missouri
Re: Poker Run / Scavenger Hunt
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2019, 05:37:37 PM »
5 days folks. Any Guzzisti other than my wife and I planning on attending this?  The bike show starts at 9AM. Poker run starts at 10. 

Let's try and infiltrate Pineville with tons of Guzzi's.  C'mon now, if you're within 500 miles, it's a simple ride.
Owner, Wildguzzi.com (est. 1996)
2021 V85TT Centenario E5
2001 California Special
2001 California EV
2007 Honda Goldwing GL1800

Past Guzzi's: 72 Eldo, 73 Eldo, 98 EV, 2000 Quota, 76 T3, 84 V65C, 98 Centauro,  09 Stelvio, 12 Stelvio, 17 MGX21

Offline JC85

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 617
  • Location: Chanute, KS
Re: Poker Run / Scavenger Hunt
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2019, 07:11:52 PM »
I absolutely planned on making it, but I doubt I'll have my cylinders done by then. The only possibility is that I'm really, really lucky, and theres no evidence of flaking at all, when I change the oul, tomorrow. I'll update and give a firm answer by Wednesday.
'74 Eldo Police Model
'07 CalVin

Online Luap McKeever

  • Owner, WildGuzzi.com
  • Administrator
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3807
  • Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
    • Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi
  • Location: Mountain, Missouri
Re: Poker Run / Scavenger Hunt
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2019, 07:23:58 PM »
I absolutely planned on making it, but I doubt I'll have my cylinders done by then. The only possibility is that I'm really, really lucky, and theres no evidence of flaking at all, when I change the oul, tomorrow. I'll update and give a firm answer by Wednesday.

 :thumb:
Owner, Wildguzzi.com (est. 1996)
2021 V85TT Centenario E5
2001 California Special
2001 California EV
2007 Honda Goldwing GL1800

Past Guzzi's: 72 Eldo, 73 Eldo, 98 EV, 2000 Quota, 76 T3, 84 V65C, 98 Centauro,  09 Stelvio, 12 Stelvio, 17 MGX21

Offline Gary Scott

  • Guzzigary
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 903
  • Gary Scott
    • guzzigary52@gmail.com
  • Location: Bernice,Okla
Re: Poker Run / Scavenger Hunt
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2019, 11:32:21 AM »
Luap
 Sounds like a great time an a good excuse to get out for a ride but unfortunately I'll be decorating graves this Saturday.
  Nardin,Okla.,  Medicine Lodge, Ks, Enid,Okla. Fairview,Okla. Oakwood,Okla. Canton,Okla.Southard,Okla. a long day indeed.
The first part of this journey will be by boat probably since all the rain were having in NE Okla.
 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 11:33:56 AM by Gary Scott »
Retirement is treating me just fine.
Working part time now, more hours now than when i was working full time it sucks

Online kballowe

  • - Kevin the Great -
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3104
  • Location: Villa Ridge, Missouri
Re: Poker Run / Scavenger Hunt
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2019, 10:06:05 PM »
did I miss the actual meeting place ?

Online Luap McKeever

  • Owner, WildGuzzi.com
  • Administrator
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3807
  • Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
    • Wildgoose Chase Moto Guzzi
  • Location: Mountain, Missouri
Re: Poker Run / Scavenger Hunt
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2019, 08:21:04 AM »
did I miss the actual meeting place ?

Pineville Historical Museum.
Owner, Wildguzzi.com (est. 1996)
2021 V85TT Centenario E5
2001 California Special
2001 California EV
2007 Honda Goldwing GL1800

Past Guzzi's: 72 Eldo, 73 Eldo, 98 EV, 2000 Quota, 76 T3, 84 V65C, 98 Centauro,  09 Stelvio, 12 Stelvio, 17 MGX21

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here