Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Texas Vintage Motorcycle Museum
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Texas Vintage Motorcycle Museum (Read 2664 times)
Dilliw
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 3679
Texas Vintage Motorcycle Museum
«
on:
April 27, 2023, 10:39:37 AM »
Here are some photos that I took at the Texas Vintage Motorcycle Museum in Johnson City, TX this weekend. I think he said that the Daytona is on loan from MPH.
I highly recommend a stop by if you are in hill country.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/4xGcUeZob3bycKAx5
Logged
George Westbury
Austin, TX
Roebling3
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 1497
Location: MA
Re: Texas Vintage Motorcycle Museum
«
Reply #1 on:
April 27, 2023, 11:04:17 AM »
GAD ZOOKS! If that Laverda is carrying a sand cast engine bloc . . . .
I can still dream - No? R3~
Logged
LowRyter
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 16855
Location: Edmond OK
Re: Texas Vintage Motorcycle Museum
«
Reply #2 on:
April 27, 2023, 01:24:04 PM »
I wonder why we don't have any Guzzi ralliers down there?
Logged
John L
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up. (1-N-23456)
Guzzistajohn
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 12578
Location: Missouri Ozarks
Re: Texas Vintage Motorcycle Museum
«
Reply #3 on:
April 27, 2023, 03:24:59 PM »
I was there a couple of weeks ago. Caught them when they were closed
Logged
ебать Россию! Not anti social-pro solitude
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Texas Vintage Motorcycle Museum
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here