Author Topic: Roma FCO hotels  (Read 1504 times)

Offline pehayes

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 4806
    • Falcone Touring
Roma FCO hotels
« on: August 30, 2019, 12:05:33 AM »
I have transited in and out of Rome several times.  Always lodged in the City near the Termini train station.  This time I have a shorter turn around time and would like to stay nearby to the airport.  Any specific hotel recommendations near FCO?

Patrick Hayes
Fremont CA

Offline Tusayan

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1907
Re: Roma FCO hotels
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 12:15:50 AM »
FWIW The Hilton at the airport itself was good when I stayed there a few years ago, and was not as expensive as I’d imagined.  Otherwise I’d look for something in Ostia.

Offline Markcarovilli

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 1081
  • Location: NE Ohio
Re: Roma FCO hotels
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 05:03:27 AM »
Patrick

We stay here to make it easy to catch flight in the morning - they have a shuttle to airport. It used to be a Marriot and is OK.

Mercure Rome Leonardo Da Vinci Airport, Via Portunese 2470, Fiumicino Rome. 3906999351

Mark

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here