New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
Ratguzzi-I didn't catch where you were staying. If you go back out and about, check out Rte. 90 in SW Missouri. It goes generally east-west from Washburn to Noel. Only about 40-50 miles but looks like a good road to run. Out in the country for the practice of physical distancing.
90 looks cool. Then I see some letter roads that would make a good return route back to the south side of Springfield. JB
Well, this is cool in my opinion. This job I am on is a brand new place gearing up to make race car parts for the pros. All kinds of machining equipment and 3 of our heat treating furnaces. Since they aren't in production, they can quickly adapt to most anything. So they are working with the gov right now and could end up making medical stuff. So now my job is potentially essential. JB