Author Topic: My new "Notaguzzi "sidecar rig.  (Read 4990 times)

Offline PJPR01

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 4211
  • Norge, Scura, Griso, Goldwing
  • Location: Houston, Texas
Re: My new "Notaguzzi "sidecar rig.
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2020, 01:30:03 PM »
Thanks for the kind words, Folks! I have been interested in an ST since the 90's, when I almost bought an ST 1100. I guess life got in the way, and it never happened until now. I have found that they are great bikes,with fantastic online support,almost as good as a Guzzi. The "Pan European" has been around for a long time,and there are a ton of accessories,and spare parts available, both new and used.

   Some times it seems "the planets line up" and things just work out. I sold my Cal II auto rig to a Guzzisti from California,over a month ago, and a week ago the new owner came to AZ to pick it up. As soon as it sold, the ST rig came up on CL in Phoenix. I called and talked to the  gent selling it,and we worked out a deal, and it only stayed on CL a couple of days. It came with a trailer that hauls the complete rig included in the deal, so I was able to just drive my truck to Phoenix,hitch it up and go. I didnt even test ride it. After getting to know the owner, visiting his home, and witnessing how he took care of his toys, there was no need. I bought it for the exact amount I sold my Guzzi rig for. Actually I handed the same cash, in the same envelope, I got from the sale , to the gent with the ST!

The color of this rig is what attracted me to it, Kelly, it looks even better in person. its a deep candy burgundy, that I thought was called "Wineberry" , used on many Gold wings in the past, but its actually called "Candy Graceful Red"  its a bit darker than Honda's wineberry.
Rick.

Love the color and the rig...perfect alignment of planets here!  Simply a gorgeous machine! 
Paul R
2021 Honda Goldwing Bagger Manual Cement Gray
2015 Red/Black Griso
2008 Silver Norge
2002 V11 Scura

Offline Tom

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 28878
Re: My new "Notaguzzi "sidecar rig.
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2020, 02:33:54 PM »
Hey Tom, If its not too much trouble, please post a couple pics of your rig, for us to enjoy here. I agree, Sidecars do get "under your skin" even though its a terrible thing to do to a motorcycle. I even keep eyeballing my new Griso, and thinking.." I wonder what chair would go good with it" HaHaHa  :thumb:
Rick.

Thanks
Rick.

I did post some on an earlier thread.  I'll see what I can do.
From the Deep Deep South out in left field.  There are no stupid questions.  There are however stupid people asking questions.  🤣, this includes me.  😉 Hawaii.

Offline Tom

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 28878
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 03:10:11 PM by Tom »
From the Deep Deep South out in left field.  There are no stupid questions.  There are however stupid people asking questions.  🤣, this includes me.  😉 Hawaii.

Offline JJ

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 20004
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
  • Location: Village of Oak Creek, Arizona
Re: My new "Notaguzzi "sidecar rig.
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2020, 09:01:24 PM »
Hey!!! Wait a minute!!!  Wait about this Guzzi / sidecar rig?!? :laugh: :grin: :wink: :thumb: :cool:





Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG,
Village of Oak Creek, Arizona
Current bike: 2025 Moto Morini Calibro 700
Previous Guzzi's owned:
* '78 850 Le Mans
* '02 V11 Le Mans
* '93 SP1000-III
* '83 850 Le Mans III
* '98 V10 Centauro GT

 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here