Author Topic: Exact windshield heights for Guzzi Norge Mk 1  (Read 1432 times)

Offline brixtoncat

  • New Egg
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Exact windshield heights for Guzzi Norge Mk 1
« on: April 15, 2021, 02:38:36 PM »
Hi all,

Over all these years I acquired various touring windshields for my 2010 Norge 1200 Mk1 to improve the airflow for longer rides. I issue I realized is that the due to the different form and design of each windshield, the indicated height is not always helpful to compare the various screens - as it depends where the mounting holes are placed in the screen. So some screens are - surprisingly higher than others, although the indicated height says differently.

I measured each screen from the middle of the top/upper mounting holes till to the top of the screen and listed the height below.  In addition, I added the width on top and bottom.

- Secdem BG009HP, height: 58 cm (https://www.secdem.fr/en/catalogue-produit.php?reference=BG009HP): + 31 cm, width top: 45 cm, width bottom: 48 cm
- Skidmarx Flip-up tall screen, height: 60 cm (https://www.skidmarx.co.uk/screen-headlight/moto-guzzi-norge-1200-2005-10-flip-up-tall-screen-60cm): + 31 cm, width top: 35 cm, width bottom: 43 cm
- Skidmarx Standard screen, height: 53 cm (https://www.skidmarx.co.uk/screen-headlight/moto-guzzi-norge-1200-2005-10-standard-screen-53cm): + 24 cm, width top: 22 cm, width bottom: 42 cm
- Isotta, Parabrezza alto, height: 56,5 cm (https://en.shop.isotta-srl.com/moto/parabrezza-alto.html): + 28 cm, width top: 35 cm, width bottom: 48 cm
- Calsci Norge 05-10 Medium, height 22"/55 cm (https://motorcycleinfo.calsci.com/Norgeprod.html): + 30 cm, width top: 35 cm, width bottom: 42 cm (the width I measured is less than indicated by Calsci)
- Calsci Norge 05-10 Tinted shorty, height: 18"/46 cm (https://motorcycleinfo.calsci.com/Norgeprod.html): + 20 cm

- Guzzi Norge stock screen: + 23 cm, width top: 18 cm, width bottom: 40 cm

« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 04:51:30 PM by brixtoncat »


NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here
 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here