Author Topic: yet another video (SGC)  (Read 1431 times)

Offline nick949

  • All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that's given to you.
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3270
    • Nick Adams Writing
yet another video (SGC)
« on: December 28, 2022, 10:45:35 AM »
Secondary Guzzi content, but it's not my normal Guzzi-ride stuff.

This is why I almost always take a camera and now video on my rides.

https://youtu.be/Twmg-FvVRl0

Nick

Offline Pescatore

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 526
  • Location: Reading, Massachusetts
Re: yet another video (SGC)
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2022, 12:43:43 PM »
Hi Nick,
I have a 1980 CM400T and still putting along.  Great starter bike.  I can't make myself sell it.

During the winter, when I drive my car on the same roads I ride my bike, I get flashbacks.
So I got myself a GoPro.  I agree it will provide good therapy in the winter months.
Hopefully, I will notice more details as well.

Pescatore
2008 Norge red
1991 V65GT
1980 CM400T
MGNOC Member
Ascolta sempre e solo musica vera
E cerca sempre se puoi di capire

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here