Author Topic: V7 850 Spring rates  (Read 4790 times)

Offline YellowDuck

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 174
  • Location: Canada
V7 850 Spring rates
« on: February 10, 2026, 08:48:18 AM »
Wondering if anyone knows for sure the OEM fork spring rates on a V7 Stone 850.

I recently installed the Matris cartridge kit, which came with springs labelled 7.0 (N / mm).

I wanted to know how that compared to what I took out, but according to AI, this information is not available form MG or anyone else. So last night I rigged up a couple different ways to measure it, and came up with 6.1 (probably =6) N/mm.

Just wondering if that squares with what anyone else may have measured, or otherwise learned.

 

Offline YellowDuck

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 174
  • Location: Canada
Re: V7 850 Spring rates
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2026, 08:52:35 AM »
May have answered my own question.  Race Tech's site says OEM is 8.2.  I have a hard time believing my measurement was off by that much though...

 


NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here