Author Topic: Monza Owner here ??  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Cal3Me

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1281
Monza Owner here ??
« on: December 20, 2023, 08:52:34 PM »
https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcd/d/fort-worth-1981-moto-guzzi-monza-v50/7698215011.html

Anyone know the owner or background on this bike in Texas , asking for a friend.
TMS

Offline JBU

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • Posts: 373
    • www.joelurruty.com
Re: Monza Owner here ??
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2023, 08:08:13 AM »
I believe that is Stephen "sunshine" potter's monza.  I do not know him well but have met him a few times.  Here is his instagram link.  https://www.instagram.com/motospotteroem/
JBU

Offline motospotter

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 73
  • Location: Louiseville, KY
Re: Monza Owner here ??
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2023, 07:28:42 PM »
I believe that is Stephen "sunshine" potter's monza.  I do not know him well but have met him a few times.  Here is his instagram link.  https://www.instagram.com/motospotteroem/

Not here lately but enjoy

https://youtu.be/lsBOun9yGwQ?si=HmxB-g3LVWc3sIc8

Stephen P
79 1000SP
81 Monza
72 V7 Sport

Offline Cal3Me

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1281
Re: Monza Owner here ??
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2023, 07:44:59 PM »
Thanks guys ,,,,,,,,,,, :thumb:
I'll pass along the info.
TMS

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here