Author Topic: Price Check: 2008 Nevada 17,600 miles  (Read 10551 times)

Online Kev m

  • Not your normal Hombre
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 31431
  • Yo from Medford, NJ
Re: Price Check: 2008 Nevada 17,600 miles
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2024, 04:00:43 PM »
The 568lb wet weight is a bit off putting.

Meh, I mean we all have our limits, most CARCs and Calis weighed in that range too, but I sold an 800# RK last year so none of that sounds heavy to me, even if I am enjoying riding a bunch of featherweights.
Current Fleet

18 Guzzi V7III Carbon Dark
13 Guzzi V7 Stone
11 Duc M696

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here