Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
FAQ's
(Moderator:
Luaps Girl
) »
How come when I post my photo in the gallery it don't show up?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: How come when I post my photo in the gallery it don't show up? (Read 89092 times)
Luap McKeever
Owner, WildGuzzi.com
Administrator
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 3807
Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
Location: Mountain, Missouri
How come when I post my photo in the gallery it don't show up?
«
on:
February 08, 2010, 04:55:14 PM »
Question:
How come when I post my photo in the gallery (
http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery
)it don't show up?
Answer:
Because I haven't approved it yet. It is a manual process that I usually do every day only one time.
Logged
Owner, Wildguzzi.com (est. 1996)
2021 V85TT Centenario E5
2001 California Special
2001 California EV
2007 Honda Goldwing GL1800
Past Guzzi's: 72 Eldo, 73 Eldo, 98 EV, 2000 Quota, 76 T3, 84 V65C, 98 Centauro, 09 Stelvio, 12 Stelvio, 17 MGX21
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
FAQ's
(Moderator:
Luaps Girl
) »
How come when I post my photo in the gallery it don't show up?
20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here