Author Topic: Electrex Generator fitting  (Read 3838 times)

Offline Mick the Dabber

  • New Egg
  • *
  • Posts: 12
Electrex Generator fitting
« on: March 24, 2015, 03:24:15 AM »
Hi,
I have just bought a new Electrex Generator and rect/reg kit for my 1992 Strada 750.
Going to have a bash at fitting it this weekend and was wondering if anybody has experience with this system?
Not sure where to mount the rect/reg, it looks much larger than the Saprisa unit already fitted and I don't think it will fit under the sidepanel.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
Cheers,
Mick

dilligaf

  • Guest
Re: Electrex Generator fitting
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 07:20:53 AM »
I've never installed anything from that company but if it's anything like this http://www.euromotoelectrics.com/product-p/edl450-altkit105.htm it should be straight forward.  Just make sure you have good solid ground connections.  :BEER:
Matt

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here