Author Topic: Absolutely NGC ... question is, rotator cuff or computer mouse issue?  (Read 14487 times)

Offline creaky99

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • Posts: 218
Very surprised a MRI hasn't been ordered.Proper Physical Therapy is the key to a speedy recovery.  :BEER:
Matt

Quite right, the PT is the most important aspect of the surgery. When I had my right one done 15 years ago (it was in pretty sad shape)  I hired a private therapist after the insurance therapy ran out, 8 months later the shoulder was (and still is)  working as it should, I can even throw a ball pretty well.
Once you go over the hill, you pick up speed!



'98 Moto Guzzi EV11

redrider

  • Guest
Repetitious motion has caused discomfort and pain in the past so I try to work both sides equally. I swap the mouse from hand to hand for a few weeks then to the other side. Both cuffs ached and dressing was a chore. No pain now with original range of motion. Exercise on the elliptical, glucosamine and calcium/magnesium pills are a daily routine.

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here