Author Topic: Sunday ride eye candy  (Read 3033 times)

Offline jetmechmarty

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • Posts: 478
  • Location: Coldwater, Mississippi
Sunday ride eye candy
« on: May 08, 2015, 09:56:07 AM »
I went up to Two Wheels of Suches for lunch last Sunday.  There were a lot of folks there on a beautiful day.

Do I need to say anything about this?

I didn't think so.


Marty (in Mississippi)
No Guzzi right now

Offline Lannis

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 26504
  • Location: Central Virginia
Re: Sunday ride eye candy
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 09:58:02 AM »
I went up to Two Wheels of Suches for lunch last Sunday.  There were a lot of folks there on a beautiful day.

Do I need to say anything about this?

I didn't think so.


The bike's pretty and it's familiar.

The legwear on the guy standing next to it, however, is another matter ....  ???

Lannis
"Hard pounding, this, gentlemen; let's see who pounds the longest".

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here