Author Topic: Robins anyone?  (Read 3242 times)

Offline Shorty

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3596
  • "I'd rather lube a chain than crab a frame."
  • Location: Oklahoma

Offline Two Checks

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6036
Re: Robins anyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 10:57:15 AM »
And on the other side of the state....

 http://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/4973658902.html
1990 Cal III f/f  "Il Duce' III"
1987 1000 SPII "Il Duce' II"

Offline cloudbase

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2523
  • Location: 89TA
Re: Robins anyone?
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 01:29:59 PM »
I need a cylinder barrel for a Robin.  Hell, I'll take a complete engine if need be.  The rest is ready to go.
Anybody?

 

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here