Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
plexifaring III on a CalII
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: plexifaring III on a CalII (Read 2033 times)
handyandy
Gaggle Mentor
Posts: 430
plexifaring III on a CalII
«
on:
July 31, 2015, 08:04:33 AM »
I am thinking about installing a Plexifaring III on Mary's new CAL II.Has anybody here put one on a Cal II? Is there any issues with stock turn signals ?
Logged
hooah54
Gosling
Posts: 176
Re: plexifaring III on a CalII
«
Reply #1 on:
July 31, 2015, 09:05:39 AM »
I e-mailed National Cycle when I had questions about fitment. They responded with a list of products that would fit the Cal II. I ended buying the plexistar 2 and love it.
Logged
'85 MG Cal II, '03 BMW R1150R, '09 Piaggio MP3 250 ie
Rich A
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 3151
Re: plexifaring III on a CalII
«
Reply #2 on:
July 31, 2015, 09:12:40 AM »
I put a Plexifairing (GT, I think) on a Cal III and a Convert. No problems w fitment.
Rich A
Logged
handyandy
Gaggle Mentor
Posts: 430
Re: plexifaring III on a CalII
«
Reply #3 on:
August 01, 2015, 07:11:12 AM »
Ok thanks ,Guys
Logged
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
plexifaring III on a CalII
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here