Author Topic: How to Search on the Forum  (Read 1537 times)

awicpa

  • Guest
How to Search on the Forum
« on: December 27, 2015, 12:19:30 PM »
Hi

Tony the newbie here. I have a question: I'd like to search the forum for topics regarding my bike. I see that in the upper right corner of the page there is a search button. However when I perform a search, I'm taken to a new page on Google. I was expecting to see the forum topics pop up in the search results on wildguzzi.com.

Is this normal, or do I need to find another way to search the forums?

Thank you
Tony

oldbike54

  • Guest
Re: How to Search on the Forum
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 12:26:39 PM »
 What search engine are you using ? Try Chrome , works from my computer .

  Dusty

canuguzzi

  • Guest
Re: How to Search on the Forum
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 12:31:37 PM »
Google search engine. That should not present a problem though, you find what you're looking for right?

Offline fotoguzzi

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 20021
  • vee git tooh soon oldt und too late wise -my Dad
Re: How to Search on the Forum
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 12:33:28 PM »
that is how it works now.. google sorts the site (and others) and give you results, they lead back to the thread with your content .
MINNEAPOLIS, MN

awicpa

  • Guest
Re: How to Search on the Forum
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 12:41:43 PM »
Thank you all for the comments!

I think I figured it out. Yes, Google does the sorting, I click on the link and it puts me back in the forum.

Still need a solution for a passenger backrest for my CalVin

Tony

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here