Author Topic: ridelikeachampion.com  (Read 1996 times)

Offline samfrank

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 549
ridelikeachampion.com
« on: January 25, 2016, 05:37:10 PM »
I found out about this riding school reading MCN. Thinking seriously about aking a two day program in AZ in April. I've never done any track time. Kind of a bucket list thing. Anyone know of this school either positive or not? Thanks, Sam
1973 Eldorado
2013 Norge - moving to Arizona to live with John.
2015 Yamaha FJR1300

Offline dxhall

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 1267
Re: ridelikeachampion.com
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 06:30:12 PM »
I did this school at the AZ track in December 2014.   This is a great school -- well organized, instructors  who are good teachers as well as good racers, top notch equipment.  The students were not the 20- year old no fear type, either.  I think the average age in my class (20 riders, maybe?) was 40- something.  I'd like to do it again.

Offline LowRyter

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 16855
  • Location: Edmond OK
Re: ridelikeachampion.com
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 06:32:09 PM »
Do it.

 :thumb:
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Offline samfrank

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 549
Re: ridelikeachampion.com
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 07:47:13 PM »
That's what I was looking for. I'm signing up! Thanks
1973 Eldorado
2013 Norge - moving to Arizona to live with John.
2015 Yamaha FJR1300

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here