Author Topic: Super alce  (Read 1457 times)

Offline dsrdave

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 870
  • Location: wisconsin,an sometimes las vegas
Super alce
« on: June 22, 2016, 07:13:14 AM »
I posted on the singles group but thought I'd post it here too.  Does anyone in the upper Midwest or the southwest (vegas) area have an alce I could take a close look at ???  Would be nice to get some pix and talk.  Thx, dave.
2-850T, 2-1000 convert/hacked, V11 sport, V50, centauro, '97 sport 1100, '71 V7 ambo, '76 850 Lemans,CX100,"83 LM III,1000SE, '91 LM V, '07 Griso, '53 super alce,moto parilla, zigolo, Lodola 175,and 235,  '07 norge, '67 stornello, 57galletto, Nuovo Falcone, 66 ISDT, 52 Airone sport, cafe sport

 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here