Author Topic: Guzzi sighting  (Read 1013 times)

Offline bassa99

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • Posts: 102
Guzzi sighting
« on: December 30, 2016, 04:12:45 PM »
December/ January AARP Magazine page 47. Probably not many on this site old enough to get magazine but I am and sew it. :wink:
1999 Bassa
2001 Confederate Hellcat
1974 Eldorado
1973 Norton Commando restoration project

Online Gliderjohn

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6792
  • Location: Back in central KS
Re: Guzzi sighting
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 04:30:37 PM »
I only allow it to come to my house in a plain brown paper wrapper. I will look for the ad.
GliderJohn
John Peters
Back in central KS

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here