Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
I Gotta Ask: Which Oil (Can) Sounds Best?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: I Gotta Ask: Which Oil (Can) Sounds Best? (Read 1588 times)
Penderic
Guest
I Gotta Ask: Which Oil (Can) Sounds Best?
«
on:
January 13, 2017, 11:43:12 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-dmuTEhWdk
Logged
Kiwi_Roy
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 10231
Location: New Westminster British Columbia, Canada
Re: I Gotta Ask: Which Oil (Can) Sounds Best?
«
Reply #1 on:
January 14, 2017, 12:58:54 AM »
Never heard of Justin Johnson, pretty dammed good
Logged
17 V7III Special
76 Convert
Moto Guzzi - making electricians out of riders since 1921
Penderic
Guest
Re: I Gotta Ask: Which Oil (Can) Sounds Best?
«
Reply #2 on:
January 14, 2017, 11:29:43 AM »
Me too.
Hears another good one using a 5 string Harley Can. Must be New York cause nobody notices.
Voodoo Chile - Rob Berry - Cigar Box Guitar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWRdlVreIU4
Logged
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
I Gotta Ask: Which Oil (Can) Sounds Best?
20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here