Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Stornello review
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Stornello review (Read 1508 times)
redhawk47
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 511
Traveler
Location: Northern Colorado
Stornello review
«
on:
January 16, 2017, 11:21:50 PM »
Motorcycle Consumer News, Feb 2017 - Scrambler Shootout. Stornello, BMW R Nine T Scrambler and Yamaha SCR 950.
They didn't declare a winner but to me it sounded like they liked the Stornello best.
No mention of Triumph and Ducati scramblers
Logged
Dan
2021 V85TT Centenario, 2016 V7II Stone, CSC TT250, Gone:KLR, CSC RX3,
bad Chad
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 10057
Location: Central Il
Re: Stornello review
«
Reply #1 on:
January 17, 2017, 06:39:23 PM »
I'm waiting for the hard copy to read, I just can't bring myself to read the online version.
Logged
2025 V85TT
1988 YX600 Radian
2016 CSC 250TT
samfrank
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 549
Re: Stornello review
«
Reply #2 on:
January 18, 2017, 02:53:59 PM »
I prefer the hard copy as well but FWIW MCM's online version is very well done. Easy to navigate. I've subscribed to professional online journals that were crap! MCM is undergoing a facelift with their new editor. Looks promising. Sorry to hijack this thread.
Sam
Logged
1973 Eldorado
2013 Norge - moving to Arizona to live with John.
2015 Yamaha FJR1300
bad Chad
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 10057
Location: Central Il
Re: Stornello review
«
Reply #3 on:
January 18, 2017, 05:02:33 PM »
I agree SF, its very well presented. Best I have seen, hope I still have access to the hard copy in a year or two!
Logged
2025 V85TT
1988 YX600 Radian
2016 CSC 250TT
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Stornello review
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here