Author Topic: V7 Classic TPS - Low Reading  (Read 1007 times)

Offline mthydro

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 47
  • Location: Toronto, ON CANADA
V7 Classic TPS - Low Reading
« on: July 22, 2017, 12:39:24 PM »
I recently installed guzzidiah and went to reset my TPS on my 15RC equipped V7 Classic
It is only reading 3.1 even after I reset. How do I adjust this to read the appropriate reading?

Thanks!
2011 Moto Guzzi V7 Classic
1986 Vespa PX177E

Offline guzzisteve

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 13017
  • "Just Ride It"
Re: V7 Classic TPS - Low Reading
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 01:14:18 PM »
By the forbidden screws, never to be correct again. Look in book again, you may be where you need to be. I know it's not 4.6 like the CARC bikes.   It is like the CalVin bikes.

Edit:  Just looked 3.1 is the spot correct !!     Page 46 Elec section in Early V7 book

http://www.guzzitek.org/gb/ma_us_uk/750/V7CafeClassic_022009_Atelier(GB).pdf

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 01:26:45 PM by guzzisteve »
"Pray through Carlo & your bike shall be healed"
Location: Planet Earth

Offline mthydro

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 47
  • Location: Toronto, ON CANADA
Re: V7 Classic TPS - Low Reading
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 02:16:38 PM »
I recently installed guzzidiah and went to reset my TPS on my 15RC equipped V7 Classic
It is only reading 3.1 even after I reset. How do I adjust this to read the appropriate reading?

Thanks!

Everything is all dialed in! Thanks
2011 Moto Guzzi V7 Classic
1986 Vespa PX177E

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here