Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
I'm trying to avoid the common cafe theme with the cowl and no rear fender...And the cost, there are very no options other than a $300 plus custom made seat...The Harley Sportster seat is a bit more cruiser style than I like, but it was inexpensive ,to fits and is comfortable...
Maybe the Avon Road Rider bias tires are part of it..
I had read good things about the Avons here, so tried one on the rear of the AeroLario. It's awful. <shrug> It seems like it's either sliding or getting ready to slide..
That's a great description.....I don't feel comfortable "sporty" leaning the Honda in 60 MPH turns...The bike seems steady but maybe in my little mind I feel like it's about to slide so I back off...
I know you're starting with a "C' but - Freddie Spencer tribute?One of my favorite bikes EVER was a "Wes Cooley" I built from a GS1000G. Sure it had a shaft but DAMN, it was cool!Todd.