Author Topic: Where to find DB bags  (Read 1693 times)

Offline JC85

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 616
  • Location: Chanute, KS
Where to find DB bags
« on: August 31, 2019, 08:54:49 AM »
I want to replace my soft bags on the 74 Eldo with hard cases, this winter. I've looked at a few modern universal mount sets, but they're all just so darn small. I want something with some storage capacity. So I'm on the lookout for some DB bags. If anyone has or comes across any leads on a set, please let me know!
'74 Eldo Police Model
'07 CalVin

Online fotoguzzi

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 20021
  • vee git tooh soon oldt und too late wise -my Dad
Re: Where to find DB bags
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 08:57:33 AM »
Try Harpers?
MINNEAPOLIS, MN

Offline BigDen

  • New Egg
  • *
  • Posts: 18
  • Location: Pleasanton, CA
Re: Where to find DB bags
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 08:25:58 PM »
Try Guzzi Paul in Michigan, call him at 313-671-3320.  I bought a set of Califia bags from him for my 1974 Eldorado, and he had a couple sets of DB bags.  It's best to call him, as he doesn't log onto his computer unless someone calls him first.

Dennis
1976 850-T3
1974 850 Eldorado
1954 HD Panhead
1953 HD K Model

Offline chuck peterson

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 5516
  • Location: New Haven CT
Re: Where to find DB bags
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2019, 07:18:06 AM »
I believe TOMB has a beautiful set
"I'd like to thank all my friends who have kept my Guzzi's going, but mostly...TOMB."
150k on Verts
750 Nevada
400f
R5 Yammie
BV250
4x 1976 Moto Demm Smily,, now 5, oops now 6, oops now 7
1980 SP1000 in little bits and pieces

Offline cwiseman

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 822
    • C&D Motorsports
  • Location: Robinson, IL 62454
Re: Where to find DB bags
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2019, 08:35:44 PM »
If you need to have them shipped try greyhound bus lines, it will be at least half of anywhere else. A couple of years ago I had a serious whipped from the NW to the midwest for $55.00
 love DB's and think they are the best looking bag on a loop frame by far
 
Moto Guzzi Robinson/C & D Motorsports
618-544-RIDE
Moto Guzzi dealer in South Eastern Illinois
Personal rides 2007 Calvin, 72 Eldo, V7 Classic, 75 RD350, GasGas Pampera 250 + a few others
2-stroke street bike enthusiast

Offline brider

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 1597
Re: Where to find DB bags
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 02:43:24 PM »
I have a black pair with mounts, PM me if interested.
'85 Cal II Auto
'71 Ambo project
'02 GasGas EC300
'07 Norge
'05 KTM 950 Adventure
Wish'd I'd never sold:
'72 Red Eldo
'74 White Eldo LAPD
'77 Convert with DB bags
'06 Gas Gas EC300
'86 LM IV

Offline Mike Harper

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 1701
    • harpermoto.com
  • Location: Greenwood/Lone Jack MO
Re: Where to find DB bags
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2019, 12:49:38 PM »
If you haven't found what you want in DB bags Give Curtis a call at 816 697 3411 we have a good selection of them

Mike

Offline JC85

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 616
  • Location: Chanute, KS
Re: Where to find DB bags
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2019, 02:55:54 PM »
Thanks, guys! I now have several options to choose from, which is always nice. I don't know what I'd do without this forum.
'74 Eldo Police Model
'07 CalVin

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here