Author Topic: 850 GT boring noise  (Read 932 times)

Offline tetarabra

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 69
  • Location: Normandie
850 GT boring noise
« on: June 26, 2020, 06:38:57 AM »
My GT is now finished . Happy but I experience a strange noise  . Must add I bought a non running bike. When hot after a few kilometers I face a clattering noise seeming coming from the gearbox and only when on the over run. Only job done on the gearbox was the change of the 3 bearings in the rear lid.
Odometer transmission checked afterwards and fine.
Any idea welcome  :thumb:

Offline Don G

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1065
  • Location: Smiley, Saskatchewan Canada
Re: 850 GT boring noise
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 03:03:28 PM »
One of the stands rattling on something perhaps? Also eyeball the exhaust system etc.  DonG

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here