Author Topic: Confirmation of bolt size and thread pitch of bolt for '10 MG V7C mirrors?  (Read 1890 times)

Offline sstone14

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 75
Asking before purchasing aftermarket mirrors that I hope to fasten to the OEM mirror perch mounts, but I can't find this info in the spare OEM parts catalogue, and when I called them, the dealership didn't have the info on hand either.

Thanks, yo.
'10 V7 Classic

Offline Dirk_S

  • www.dirkshearer.com
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 2446
  • Doodler of doodles
    • www.DirkShearer.com
  • Location: Portland, Maine, U.S.
'10 V7 shares the same threaded mirror mount as my V7 II -- see GU30601060 "Clump" (oh, how I love translations). I replaced my mirrors with a cheap pair of Ken Sean dual-sport mirrors that have a universal thread size -- 10mm. Pitch size? Not sure. May want to hop over to your friendly neighborhood hardware or auto parts store, ask to borrow a couple 10mm bolts with different pitch sizes if you need to check. Or throw the dice on "universal fitment".
Current: '18 Guzzi V7 III Rough, '17 Guzzi V9 Bobber, ‘78 BMW R80/7, 1986 Sputnik sidecar

Previous: '16 Guzzi V7 II Stone, ‘15 Ural Gear Up, '11 Suzuki TU250X, ‘86 Guzzi V65 Lario, '78/‘80 Honda CX500, '77 Kawasaki KZ400 Special


NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here
 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here