Author Topic: Kenda KM1 - anyone riding on them?  (Read 1162 times)

Offline cappisj1

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • *
  • Posts: 327
  • Location: Illinois
Kenda KM1 - anyone riding on them?
« on: August 19, 2022, 01:28:05 PM »
Time for tires on the Norge again. The last three have been pilot road 3-4-5 and I have zero complaints with them. I thought I better look around as the pilots are not inexpensive. Has anyone tried the Kenda KM 1’s yet? I could not find many reviews. The descriptions and pictures sure sound like they copied the pilot but without using the “rain holes” in the tread. I am probably going to try them unless someone says I shouldn’t.   
73 Eldorado
75 T Cafe
08 Norge
23 V85 Travel

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here