Author Topic: V85 Manual download  (Read 1237 times)

Online Huzo

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 14345
  • Location: Creswick Australia
V85 Manual download
« on: October 17, 2022, 03:08:19 AM »
Guys..
I’m not very good at navigating the ‘net to download manuals. I managed to do my Norge one years ago, but I don’t remember how.
Can anyone help ?
Thanks in advance.
Huzo.

Offline Sye

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 226
  • Be nice, feel good
  • Location: Liverpool, England
Re: V85 Manual download
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 03:44:40 AM »
If you have access to an email account I can send you one for the V85TT, if that's the one you are looking for?

Oh, and is it the workshop or user manual you're after as I have both.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 03:46:36 AM by Sye »

Online Huzo

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 14345
  • Location: Creswick Australia
Re: V85 Manual download
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 03:54:30 AM »
If you have access to an email account I can send you one for the V85TT, if that's the one you are looking for?

Oh, and is it the workshop or user manual you're after as I have both.
Yeah mate.
My e mail is

peterhughesxx@gmail.com

Thank you very much.
I’m after the blood and guts workshop one.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 03:55:39 AM by Huzo »

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here