Author Topic: SMall twins clucth cable routing?  (Read 1409 times)

Offline jamesfjamesf

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 58
SMall twins clucth cable routing?
« on: April 15, 2024, 01:07:03 PM »
I'm probably overthinking this, and can't find a single reference to it anywhere, but on my V50 the clutch cable leaves the gearbox boss and points directly at the right hand float bowl. Does it go under? To the inside (my guess)? Up and over? I took pictures of everything except this. I probably thought it would be so obvious...

thanks,
jim

Online paulbricey

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 68
Re: SMall twins clucth cable routing?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 01:26:21 PM »
Yes, mine (V50-3, no airbox) goes under & inside RH carb, then up under RH side of tank, up to the RH side of the top frame triangle, up behind headlamp & between h/bar & instrument cluster...then left to clutch lever.

For some reason (probably how I rebuilt it), my V65 Florida goes out under the airbox & exits on LHS before snaking under headlamp & back to LHS ...
Riding to live

Offline jamesfjamesf

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 58
Re: SMall twins clucth cable routing?
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2024, 01:49:28 PM »
Yes, mine (V50-3, no airbox) goes under & inside RH carb, then up under RH side of tank, up to the RH side of the top frame triangle, up behind headlamp & between h/bar & instrument cluster...then left to clutch lever.

For some reason (probably how I rebuilt it), my V65 Florida goes out under the airbox & exits on LHS before snaking under headlamp & back to LHS ...

Yea I got a few hits for other bikes and the routing was so wildly different I stopped looking. Thanks!

jim

 


NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here